Current materials in the curriculum:
Milady's Standard Professional Barbering Textbook. This comprehensive textbook more than adequately covers every aspect of the barbering profession as required for all written and practical exams.
• Milady's Standard Professional Barbering Student Workbook.
• Theory Class lessons are supplemented by assignments in this workbook. The assignments are intended to be completed as part
of the training in preparation for the corresponding Theory exam.
• The majority of all written exams are compiled from various chapters corresponding with the Theory and Practical lessons from
• Extensive training in the Ohio State Cosmetology and Barber Board's Rules and Regulations as released by this governing body.
• Material relevant to the barbering industry; Business Management; Professionalism/Personal Development from the school's
Learning Resources Library System.
• Various training aids including Rules and Regulations, practice vocabulary assignments, and Mock Barbershop
Applications and Floor Plans
• Guest Speakers (when available).